Ever feel that you have been stuck in the busy-ness? Thinking that it is impossible to juggle the demands of a busy work schedule and a personal life. This is where a virtual assistant can help with time saving tasks and there are tons of reasons to outsource basic admin tasks to a VA.
When people think about hiring a virtual assistant, they usually think that VAs can help you with simple time saving tasks such as email management and calendar management. However, they don’t realise the full extent of what a VA can do to help your business. So I want you to remember that all the mundane tasks you do on a computer can be outsourced to virtual assistants. Look for opportunities to use a virtual assistant that can help with anything that you need done on a computer: from writing and editing to video work.
In this article, you’ll discover 27 different ways that you can leverage your virtual assistant to help with time saving tasks like administration, customer care, accounting and finance, and digital marketing.
There’s a whole bunch of things that a VA could help you with in terms of the administration of your business.
- Diary management can be simple but it gives business owners a headache. Organise your tasks and schedule with the help of a virtual assistant to keep a time saving task at hand.
- Stay on top of your calendar and let your VA make adjustments on the dot to keep your calendar updated.
- Preparing reports and presentations to submit to clients
- Liaising with in-house staff to manage orders, suppliers, and clients.
- Researching such as market research or guests to be on podcasts.
- Making online purchases for you.
- Ordering business cards or any other physical products, such as posters or flyers that you need.
- Transcribing online videos.
- Researching your competitors and doing a competitor analysis for social media content
- Managing your email inbox. There’s no way to read them all. You may even feel like you’re drowning in a sea of words and that’s where VAs come into play.
Accounting and Finance
By outsourcing your accounting to a virtual assistant, you can save a lot of time saving tasks in your pocket. VAs can help you with anything from understanding your finances to managing your accounting to keeping you on the right side of the law when it comes to taxes
- Bookkeeping, monthly reports and updates for your end of month meeting, chase, seeing unpaid invoices.
- Setting up payments for your team members, whether that’s scheduling payments to contractors or transferring money through your bank, they can help with this stuff too.
Here virtual assistants come in not only to render time saving tasks but help business owners take their businesses to the next level and serve a qualified clientele.
- Telephone and email support because we have VAs, who are very good at sounding American and Canadian and they have almost flawless English.
- They can help with live chat management.
- If you have chat functionality on your website or on your Facebook page, they can help with technical support, lost passwords or things for your clients that they’ve potentially lost or need help with.
- CRM management to manage all of leads and contacts and potential clients.
If you’re using social media for your personal brand, creating a solid strategy for scheduling out your material is critical. It might be as simple as setting calendar reminders or generating a schedule before you post content, depending on what works best for you. A VA can take care of it by categorising it into time saving tasks.
- Social Media Management as it is an integral part of the marketing mix and can help manage your brand’s social media presence with ease.
- Email marketing cannot be missed as it is a powerful tool to be on track. The key here is consistency and your VA can play a bigger role.
- SEO virtual assistants are the future of marketing. They help companies stay on top of their SEO game and increase traffic, leads, and sales.
- Facebook is a marketing powerhouse and having a VA can mediate to have the tasks on track.
- Instagram having more than 700 million monthly active users, you definitely need VA to shape up your brand.
- Google has tremendous influence on the way we search for information so keeping your brand on top of this tech giant is not something you should miss.
- YouTube is one of the biggest video sharing websites, with more than 1 billion unique users a month. Stay competitive with the help of your VA to bring the consistency out of this platform.
- Running Ads and repurposing content.
- Researching keywords and topics for podcast episodes or YouTube videos
- Helping to create a media kit so that you get more PR opportunities
- Media outreach at a so that you can get more PR and press for your business and brand.
And there you have it, the 27 time saving tasks that you can outsource to a virtual assistant. All you have to do now is mix and match the tasks in your list to get a comprehensive picture of everything you’ll save time on. Do you need more limelight to know why companies do outsourcing?
In addition, we cover not just the nuts and bolts of using a virtual assistant, but also the emotional support they can give you. They are a sounding board who can help you strategize and decide on the best plan of action plus the business systems that you need to have set up in your business to work with a virtual assistant. All of this in a free report. So if you would like to get a hand our free report, please go ahead and email us at email@example.com.